Monday, April 19, 2010

The beginning

Ok, so here it is, my blog, kinda funny that I couldn’t wait to start one because I felt I had so much to say and now that it is here I am unsure where to start, I guess that is just like a woman or as my wonderful husband would say “just like a redhead”.

What I envision for my blog is a place where people will make connections, stay informed and be uplifted.
I am reading “No Doubt About It Fifty–Two Timeless Truths to Sustain Us During Times of Turmoil” by Dr. Dewey Bertolini; this is how the introduction begins:

“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus”
Philippians 4:6-7

I can’t think of a better way to start than that!
gm

1 comment:

  1. Yes, she does drag her feet like most other redheads I know! :)

    ReplyDelete